Retaining Walls in Topeka
A retaining wall can be a project born of necessity or simply a choice of aesthetics. Retaining walls are one of the most useful and effective landscaping structures you can have created for your home. The team at Topeka Landscape can provide you with walls of superior design and durability, providing your home with the structure, safety, and handsome design you want most!
Topeka Landscape has been providing superior landscape design and maintenance services with a personal touch for years. Our locally-owned and operated business always puts your wants and needs first, and our expert design team and craftsmen are top class!
What Is a Retaining Wall?
A little unfamiliar with the term? We can clue you in! Retaining walls are constructed to hold back soil. They are often used to manage uneven slopes, particularly if the slope is sharp or inconsistent with the rest of your landscape.
Many homeowners decide to employ retaining walls for the simple practical necessity of it, holding back troublesome land that may overflow, or cause draining issues. But retaining walls can be constructed purely for aesthetics as well, built in a way that frames other structures or creates an eye-catching hardscape feature to fill blank spaces in your yard.
Retaining Wall Services
There are various types of retaining walls, employed in a number of situations to answer a specific need. Our team has perfected them all! Whether you want gravity walls, cantilever, piling walls; we have the skills and tools needed to ensure your retaining wall perfectly meets your needs.
Not sure what kind of retaining wall you need, or whether you need one in the first place? Don’t fret! Our team can provide the answers you need, using years of experience to guide you to choosing the right service to match your wants and needs.
Retaining Wall Materials
You have several options when it comes to building your retaining wall. Some of our favorites include:
- Poured concrete. Poured concrete is a quick, easy, and affordable solution for your wall needs. It may not be the artsiest option out there, but for pure function and overall versatility, concrete makes a solid material.
- Natural stone and mortar. Natural stone is diverse, sturdy, and gorgeous. For many homeowners, this is the first and last choice, and for good reason. We generally suggest natural stone for more aesthetically-oriented jobs, as they make for some serious eye candy.
- Brick. Brick has a history with United States homes. Its strength, durability, accessibility, and beauty stand without match, and it makes an awesome option for any Topeka home.
- Interlocking pavers. Using brands like VERSA-LOK, Unilock, Belgard, and Keystone, we can install a secure and long-lasting paver retaining wall.
We only offer you the very best retaining wall materials, which is why we offer the following brands:
- VERSA-LOK. VERSA-LOK makes high-quality segmental retaining wall blocks for all commercial and residential landscaping projects. What we love about VERSA-LOK products is there are no frost footings or mortar needed.
- Unilock. Unilock is North America’s premier manufacturer of concrete interlocking paving stones and segmental wall products. With a wide variety of styles, designs, and colors, you’re sure to find the perfect blocks for your wall.
- Belgard. Belgard offers the same refined, distinguished look of natural pavers, but more durable and customizable.
- Keystone. Keystone’s retaining walls are trusted nationwide by contractors and homeowners alike. With a wide selection of retaining wall blocks and pavers, your perfect wall is a few clicks away.
Retaining Wall Installation with Topeka Landscape
Ready to get a retaining wall that is sure to meet you and your home’s needs? Trust in the experts at Topeka Landscape to bring you the best! We love nothing more than to bring the function and beauty you crave to your home, and our work speaks for itself! Contact us today to learn more about our retaining wall services, or to set an appointment!