Careers at Topeka Landscape
Current Job Openings at Topeka Landscape
We are currently seeking skilled employees to fill these openings:
- Crew leader position working directly with designers and homeowners
- Technically minded person that enjoys solving problems and has basic plumbing or irrigation knowledge
- Individuals working as a team to mow and trim residential and commercial properties
- Anyone wanting to join a fun environment and work outside doing various landscape construction projects
- Skilled CAD operator with basic landscape knowledge
- Assist the nursery manager, watering, loading/unloading, inventory of plant material
Attention Students: Internship Opportunities!
Are you a student looking for a career in the landscape industry? Click below to read more about our internship position or contact us to learn more about our exciting internship opportunities!
To begin your internship application, click here.
Topeka Landscape Employment
Topeka Landscape offers full-time, year-round positions for individuals with landscape industry experience.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including: retirement plans, health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and uniform service.
A commercial driver’s license (CDL) and the ability to speak and write in both English and Spanish are a plus, but not required. Safety is critical, and all applicants are required to submit to a drug screen.
Topeka Landscape is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Topeka Landscape
Topeka Landscape is a locally owned and operated landscaping company. We have been building relationships through the landscaping and maintenance of both residential and commercial properties since 1994.
There is no job too big or too small, and we pride ourselves on being able to provide everything from lawn mowing to major construction projects.
Why Join the Topeka Landscape Team?
We’re different from other companies because we feel that hiring, training, and retaining the best people is of the utmost importance. Having great team members allows us to uphold our standards of high-quality work and customer satisfaction in Topeka and the surrounding areas.
Have questions or want to send us your resume? email us at email@example.com.
Prefer to apply in person? Stop by our office at 3220 SW Auburn Rd., Topeka, KS 66614 to fill out an application.