Spring is right around the corner so we put together a list of our favorite perennials to get you excited about warmer weather!
- Black Eyed Susan
- Why we love them: This hardy flower adds a beautiful pop of color and it’s a native plant so it gives your landscape a wonderful natural look
- Daylily: Happy Return, Pardon Me & Stella D’Oro
- Why we love them: Daylilies come in lots of varieties, something to please everyone, but the three listed above are the ones we use most often. These beautiful flowers are great for attracting hummingbirds, especially the Pardon Me’s.
- Fern: Japanese Painted & Autumn Brilliance
- Why we love them: Both of these fern varieties are fantastic for adding some color to a shady section of your landscape.
- Hosta: Golden Tiara, June & Patriot
- Why we love them: These hostas thrive in shady spots and provide a lush and soothing touch to any yard.
- May Night Salvia
- Why we love them: A favorite among pollinators and a wonderful addition to any landscape. This particular variety has gorgeous purple flowers from early to mid summer.
- Why we love them: Coneflowers are easy to grow and incredible adaptable. They add a lovely native look to flower beds and they bloom throughout the summer.
- Sedum: Dragons Blood & Autumn Joy
- Why we love them: Sedum provides is a dense beautiful groundcover. It’s rabbit resistant and hardy with lovely star-shaped flowers that bloom in the late summer.
- Shasta Daisy: These happy little flowers will bloom from summer straight through till fall and are sure to brighten up any plant bed.
*Black Eyed Susan image courtesy of Britannica
*Japanese Painted Fern image courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens
*Stella D’Oro & Pardon Me images courtesy of Moussouri Botanical