Your Start-To-Finish Outdoor Contractor
A common misconception about professional landscaping companies is that all we do is cut grass and plant flowers. While we do enjoy the sight of well-manicured lawns and healthy landscape beds full of colors and textures, we also serve as a start-to-finish outdoor contractor for many clients! The truth is, if you’re planning to do a major project in your outdoor living area, Topeka Landscape (or your go-to local landscaping company) might be the first place you need to call! Check out these 5 projects that you may be surprised to find out we can help with.
- Pools: Making the choice to install a pool is a major decision, and there are lots of variables that need to be considered. We like to get involved with pool projects in the earliest phases so that you get a holistic approach to planning. Coordinating the pool and landscape installation will save you time and money down the road. One common example we come across is the elevation of the pool being too high or too low. These circumstances cause drainage issues which, in turn, lead to additional expenses like retaining walls that could have been avoided with better planning up front.
- Decks: Backyard renovations often include visions of a beautiful deck and patio. Our team can help you with spatial planning so that each element is exactly where you’d like when it comes to landscaping, screening, layout, and any added accessories (like that hot tub you’ve been wanting). Whether you’re looking for something traditional or something modern, we’re here to help bring that vision to life.
- Shade Structures: Pergolas and arbors are beautiful, functional additions to any landscape. Shade structures are also great add-ons to patios and outdoor kitchens, as they provide shelter from the elements and add plenty of visual interest.
- Detached Garages & Driveways: For those of you building a brand-new home, the relative location and layout of your driveway to your home is an important detail. We can work directly with the builders to ensure you get the right layout. We can also help determine the best placement for a detached garage if you want/need one.
- Privacy Screening: Whether your home is already established or is in the construction phase, your family’s privacy is paramount. We often run into situations where developments on neighboring lots leave the existing homeowners looking right into someone’s backyard. Privacy screening comes in many forms, including trees and shrubs, custom fencing, and custom-designed metal panels. Our team can assess your specific situation and find the solution that fits your style and budget.
Hire Your Outdoor Contractor Today!
If you’ve been thinking of starting a new project in your outdoor living area, make sure it gets done right the first time. Our team of landscape professionals is here to help guide the process so that you don’t have to stress out about it. It’s never too early or too late to start, so check out our online gallery or just give us a shout today. If we can’t help you with your specific project, chances are we know a local company that can!